I hired this company to do the driway extension and porch re-surfacing with interlocking stones.They told me a beautifull stories and ‘how amazing they are’, taken my deposit money and then dissappear from the horizon. Nobody returned my calls, nobody cared about my complaints and nobody was at my side to fulfill a signed contract. I have asked them to return my money deposit, but I did not get it back until now.

Check out the Government of Ontario Ministry of Small Business and Consumer Services department the ‘Consumer Beware List’ and find out that this company already been sued and convicted in the unfair business practices (enter ‘Bedrock’ as a search parameter and hit the submit button):

If you appreciate your time and money, do not even think to hire such a bad company.

Had an Experience with Bedrock Stone and Paving?

Comments

Yep agreed.Same scam happened to us.

DO NOT GIVE THEM A CENT. All of our deposits they've stolen

are indeed helping finance a very nice car for the super A Hole owner mentioned above. They've been sued in the past (and have changed company names several times - do a search). I'd say for every legit job they end up doing late they scam twice the amount of people.

Just to keep things going.

Worst company I've ever had to deal with.Biggest mistake was not checking out the BBB website before hand.